Fix and Flip Financing
High-Leverage, Low-Cost Private Money Financing
Peer-to-Peer Trust Deeds offers high-leverage, low-cost private money fix and flip financing loans with prompt and reliable execution.
Fix and flip financing loans are best suited for the experienced real estate investor who needs to close escrow within three to seven days to acquire a below-market value property. Our high-leverage, low-cost purchase money loan programs offer seasoned house flippers up to 90% financing on the purchase and up to 100% rehab financing, with a minimum budget of $40,000.
Our philosophy on fix and flip financing is to keep the upfront costs to a minimum in order to increase our client’s return on investment (ROI). The more successful our clients are when buying and selling properties, the more projects they’ll be able to manage using P2P as their funding source.
High-leverage, low-cost, no out-of-pocket valuation, with prompt and reliable execution is the P2P competitive advantage.
Fix and Flip Loan Program Features:
- Up to 90% Loan-To-Value (LTV) of purchase price for investors experienced at sourcing real estate at a discount not using any rehab financing.
- Purchase + Rehab Financing (Up to 85% LTV Purchase + 100% Rehab Costs).
- Financing of rehab budget is available at the same rate and cost of purchase money loan.
- Interest rates start at 7.50% (<50% LTV); portfolio average for greater than 80% LTV is 10.00%.
- Origination Fees start as low as 1.00% (w/ a higher interest rate); portfolio average is 2.00%.
- Price structure favored by many house flippers using 80-90% LTV is either 1 point origination + lender fees + valuation at 11-12% or 2 points + lender fees + valuation at 9.99%.
- Valuations are done by either a site visit, drive-by appraisal/BPO, or full interior/exterior appraisal. Each lender has their own valuation rules. Valuations range in price from $180 to $1100.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Additional costs paid through closing: $500 Document Prep and $499 Loan Processing fees.
- Vesting through individual, Corporation, LLC, Trust, Self-Directed IRA, Foreign National allowed.