Fast Funding 12-Month Bridge Loans Structured for Borrowers with a Clear Exit Strategy
12-month bridge loans are primarily used by the real estate investor who needs short-term financing to
acquire a property quickly (3-10 day escrow period) and who has a very clear exit strategy. Some
investors use the loan for as little as 30 days, while others need the loan for the full 12 months.
Program Features of Private Money Bridge Loans:
- Program available for both purchase and refinance.
- Most property types considered (SFR, 2-4 units, Multi-Family, Commercial, & Industrial).
- Up to 75% loan-to-value (LTV) for residential loans; reduced LTV for commercial loans.
- Property site inspection only — no cost to borrower for site inspection.
- Rates start at 9.00% Interest-Only; portfolio average is 10.50%.
- No prepayment payment penalty or interest reserve requirements.
- Note extensions are possible w/ on-time payment history and subject to investor (lender) approval.
- Available in California, Oregon, and Washington metropolitan markets.