12-Month Bridge Loans Structured for Borrowers with a Clear Exit Strategy
12-month bridge loans are primarily used by the real estate investor who needs short-term financing to acquire a property quickly (3-10 day escrow period) and who has a very clear exit strategy. Some investors use the loan for as little as 30 days, while others need the loan for the full 12 months.
Bridge Loan Program Features:
- Program available for both purchase and refinance.
- Most property types considered (SFR, 2-4 units, Multi-Family, Commercial, & Industrial).
- Up to 75% loan-to-value (LTV) for residential loans; reduced LTV for commercial loans.
- Property site inspection only — no cost to borrower for site inspection.
- Rates start at 9.00% Interest-Only; portfolio average is 10.50%.
- No prepayment payment penalty or interest reserve requirements.
- Note extensions are possible w/ on-time payment history and subject to investor (lender) approval.
- Available in California, Oregon, and Washington metropolitan markets.